vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

Vinerea Muzicala (15) / Musical friday (15)

Hello, hello!
Vineri! De abia astept weekend-ul sa ma pot relaxa! Voi?
Friday again!I can't wait for the weekend to relax! How about you?

Iata top 3 cantece propuse astazi.
Here are my 3 songs for today

1.Ellie Goulding - Burn
I just love this song, the feel, the video, ♥

2.John Newman - Love Me Again
Nu sunt o mare fana a lui si la inceput vocea lui ma enerva, dar ascultand mereu melodia a inceput sa-mi placa.
I'm not a particular fan of him and, at first, his voice annoyed me, but listening the song again and again it made my top favorites!

3.Stromae - Papaoutai
Saptamana aceasta a fost prima oara cand am ascultat melodia si am vazut videoclipul si mi-a placut!

This week was the first time I heard the song and watched the video and I loved it!


Aveti ceva recomandari pentru mine?
Sa aveti un weekend placut!
You have any recommendation for me?
Have fun this weekend!

See U Soon!