marți, 10 septembrie 2013

LWP (59)

Hello,hello!
O noua saptamana si vremea unei nou postari din seria "Last Week Photos" a.k.a #instalife.
It's a new week and it' s time for a new "Last Week Photos" post a.k.a  #instalife :)
Enjoy!

 My new love : Burjois 1 second Turquoise Block (HERE/AICI)
 
OOTD: Green for @lolaandgrace #makethemoment competition 
 
 LOTD

Paisley Water Decals from kkcenterhk.com (AICI)

 New "babies" to my collection #orly Crush on you & beyond pink

Orly Crush on You

Brush cleaning time :)

Asa a fost saptamana mea in imagini.Incep sa regret provocarea lunii august. Sunt lipsita de inspiratie zilele acestea si am folosit foarte putin instagramul :D
This was my week in pictures. I'm starting to regret the august photo challenge. I do not have any inspiration these days and I've used very little instagram :)

Cum a fost saptamana ta?
How was your week?

See U Soon!