luni, 22 aprilie 2013

Last Week Photos (40)

Hello, hello!
O noua saptamana bifata in calendarul acestui an si se pare ca in sfarsit primavara isi face aparitia.
Iata saptamana mea:

Random jewelry

 
Good morning! Breakfast time

  Look what the cheeky brothers @jacksgap @finnharries made me buy, my first Maoam's. Hope they are as good as they say
2 more to my collection

Uuu excited to try this. Thank you @Pssion For Stylish Life and @ILoveCosmetics

The perfect tripod for my camera :D
Love the colors of spring
 Class of 2013 essence nail polishes are mine, uhaaaaaa!
Very nice weather
 Essence class of 22013 94 Alpha Better Gamma
Cooking some cheese mushrooms
 My favorite tarts at the moment from @YankeeCandles.Pink Lady Slipper is Amazing


Cam aceasta a fost saptamana mea.
M-am bucurat de vremea din weekend si sper ca vremea sa fie in continuare frumoasa, inclusiv de Paste.

See U Soon!