We're getting close to Christmas and I still have a lot to do!
But I couldn't skip this post.My wishlist is quite big, but I do not want all of them, just a few.
I'll tell you if Santa brought me something on this wishlist :-)
Yes, I know, there are a few...
- the new Naked Palette 3 is gorgeous and it is my favorite.I'm not so drawn to the others but these one got my heart :-)
- the Too Face Shadow Insurance is on my lists for a long time,hope Santa's reading this :-)
- Issey Miyake - L'Eau Par Issey smells very good, so I can add it to my perfume wishlist
- OPI Nail Envy - I have read so many good things about this nail treatment...I want to try it
- a Jewelry stand would be helpful, the ones I have are full =]
- some comfy pyjama bottoms would be great ( to stay in bed all day)
- a heart shape chalk board to decorate my room (it is also practical for writing messages, memos or motivational quotes)
- a hot water bottle has been a dream of mine for so long...
- a Petzl front light for my new hiking activites
- a pair of winter boots are a must. In January I'll go climb a new mountain :-D so I must have good shoes
- some winter boots would be nice
- a Kindle fire cover for my e-book reader
All I really want for Christmas is health, time with my family and a good time.
Wishing you the same and may your wishes become true!
See U Soon!