joi, 23 mai 2013

Best Blog Award

Hello,hello!
I was surprised by Jasmine ( I ♥ Nail Candy) with this beautiful award. Thank you very much!
Although I wrote in the past a similar award (but in Romanian), I love answering questions and making tag posts, so here we go!


These are the rules:

1. Answer the questions asked by the blog who nominated you.
2. Nominate up to 20 other blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Create 11 questions for them to answer.

1. What's your favorite brand of nail polish?
It's hard to pick one, but I'll chose essence. For the price you pay they are very good.

2. How is your polish stash arranged?
Well, I keep all of them in a plastic box/container. It's not a great method and it's hard finding the polish I want, but for the moment it's the best method I found that doesn't need a lot of space.

3. Besides nail art, what are your other hobbies?
You could say make-up, sports (one in particular) and reading.

4. What's your favorite cuisine?
I like the flavors in Chinese cuisine, but I do not know how close to the real Chinese cuisine are here in my country. So I'll stick with my traditional food.

5. How often do you change your manicure?
Very often, as my friends and family tells me. In general, after 2 days.

6. What's your favorite mani on your blog?
Wow, so hard to pick one, generally I like all my manicures ( with some exceptions), but my most loved one is the Vintage One for Polish Days which was not perfect, but was dear to me.

7. Do you play any musical instruments?
Unfortunately no. I wish I could play guitar, piano or pan-pipe.

8. What's your favorite color?
Until couple of years a got I thought blue was my favorite color, but I think green is my primary color, next red, yellow, blue, violet etc. it's hard to choose only one, depends on my mood.

9. What's your favorite nail art technique?
I love the sponge technique, although it's a little bit messy, I like the colors and patterns created.

10. Matte or glossy?
Glossy.

11. What are your tips regarding nail care?
Until a year ago I wasn't that much into nail care, but now I advice everyone to always use a base coat and a top coat. And from time to time to use special treatment for nails.


It was fun answering these questions.It is hard for me to nominate blogs with under 200 followers, but I would like for you, my readers to answer the questions.

My questions:
1. What's your favorite season?
2. What colors reminds you of childhood?
3. How many foreign languages do you speak?
4. Wat's your favorite TV show at the moment?
5. Do you have any allergies?
6. What's your favorite flower?
7. Favorite number?
8. Celebrity crush? (actor, singer, sport man/woman etc.)
9. Favorite band?
10. Favorite make-up Brand?
11. Favorite nail art blog (not me :D)

Hope you enjoyed this English language post and thank you Jasmine for the nomination.

See U Soon!