luni, 20 mai 2013

Last Week Photos (44)

Hello, hello!
Pregatite pentru o noua saptamana?
Haide-ti, stiu ca e luni, dar macar astazi sa fiti energice :D
Va incant (sper) cu postarea saptamanala a pozelor mele de instagram (user: abyukina)
Good morning!Hope you have a great week!


It was weird wearing these false lashes even if it was for only 5 minutes.

 Good morning! My breakfast :)

 Relaxing

 Heaven

 Ready to start the training

 By far my favorite

 Bold

 I was tagged by @funandi to show my favorite eye shadow.It was hard choosing, but I picked Sleek Me, myself ans Eye pallete. I tag @mademoisellelorraine, @ghituleasacarmen, @c0lorama and @themanicfashionista to show theirs.

 This should be interesting

Good Morning!

Inspired by a pattern (AICI)

Good morning! A fresh iced mango juice?

Lunch

 Making desert

  @iguanitza Ai avut dreptate, usor de facut, inclusiv cu crema de vanilie facuta in casa :P.Thanks pentru reteta

Cam aceasta a fost saptamana mea.
A voastra cum a fost? Va pregatiti de vacanta sau aveti examene?In acest caz va urez bafta!!

See U Soon!