marți, 26 noiembrie 2013

NOTD: ZOYA HEATHER

Hello,hello!
Imi cer scuze pentru lipsa postarilor insa am avut o saptamana incarcata si un weekend de relaxare (departe de tehnologie).
I apologize for the lack of post but I had a busy week and a relaxing weekend (away from technology) .

Astazi vreau sa va arat o oja de care m-am indragostit ♥. E vorba de Zoya Heather.
Today I want to show you a nail polish I'm in love ♥.It's Zoya Heather.

Oja o am dintr-un sale de pe facebook si este prima mea oja Zoya.O iubesc!Dupa cum puteti vedea e o nuanta superba de liliachiu. 
I've got this nail polish from a facebook sale and it's my first Zoya Nail Polish. I love it!
As you can see it's a beautiful shade of mauve, a pale one.
Nu ma pot pronunta asupra formulei. Nefiind noua e un pic grosuta datorita utilizarilor anterioare insa nu deranjeaza in aplicare.
Am aplicat doua straturi pentru o acoperire perfecta si uniforma.

I can't say to much about the formula.Not being brand new, it's a bit thick maybe because it was used a few times before it got in my collection, but is not hard to apply it.
I've applied two coats on my nails for a good and uniform coverage.

Am decis sa aplic pe inelar un strat din top coat-ul Avon Color Trend , varianta Silver Plated. Contine o multitudine de glitter argintiu, de diferite marimi si forme, de la cel hexagonale de dimensiune medie pana la cel mic rotund.
I decided to apply on my ring finger one coat of Avon Color Trend Sparkle top coat in Silver Plated.
The top coat is full of silver glitter of different sizes, from hexagonal medium shape ones to little circle ones.
Imi place efectul creat si cred ca ii da manichiurii un aer mai elegant.
Nu am aplicat top coat insa arata foarte bine si fara.
I like the effect created and I think makes the manicure look more elegant. 
I haven't applied top coat over the nails and it still looks good.
Aveti vreo' oja favorita de la Zoya? Ce-mi recomandati?
Eu imi doresc o Zoya Pixie Dust si daca sunt cuminte, poate Mosul mi-o aduce :-D
Do you have any favourites from Zoya? What do you recommend?
I want a Zoya Pixie Dust maybe if I behave Santa will bring it to me :-D 

See U Soon!