marți, 29 octombrie 2013

LWP (66)

Hello, hello!
Timpul pentru o noua postare #instalife :-)
Time for another #instalife post :-)

My review on Firmoo.com eyeglasses (HERE)


 Beautiful day yesterday

 Do you like my new glasses? 

 I was tagged by @kinganak , here we go :-p 1. Gabriela but I like Aby better; 2. Essence and OPI; 3. Hm...Oriflame very me; 4. Just for fun ; 5. Purples; 6. Butter London, Spa Ritual and Channel :-p

Waiting for the weekend! Have a nice day!

 Any guess on what I'm making @sortedfood ? / Am incercat o reteta nou de la sortedfood

 My pear frangipane in a mug taste amazing!Thanks @sortedfood

 Good Morning!Yummy breakfast to start the day!

 Yesterday was Army Day and there was a beautiful parade / De ziua armatei am surprins parada pe strazile din Bucuresti

  Chocolate pudding time. All I need is a good movie!

 Only 50 ready and it's just 1/4 of my collection.Need to buy more swatch sticks. / Doar 50 si este doar un sfert din colectie. Trebuie sa-mi mai cumpar cateva seturi.

 My perfect present is in there! Early birthday present :-) Thanks to my friends and family :-) / Cadoul meu perfect este aici! Un cadou de ziua mea mai devreme :-) Le multumesc prietenelor si familiei :-)

Aceasta a fost saptamana mea. Cum a fost a voastra?
This was my week.How was yours?

See U Soon!