marți, 12 mai 2015

LWP (86)

Hello,Hello!
Aceasta saptamana stiu ca va fi una inarcata asa ca astept mai putine poze pe constul meu de instagram.
Dar postarea de astazi este plina de poze din saptamana trecuta cand am fost in concediu.

This week I know will be a busy one so I expect fewer pictures on my instagram.
But today's post is full of pictures from last week when I was on vacation.

Enjoy! 
Beautiful color / Culoare superba 

It's a flower kind of day






 #branduse #floridemunte #florideprimavara

Have you seen my latest post? It's a combo involving a @parisaxslo and a @milanicosmetics nailpolish plus stamping using a @bornprettystorenailart stamping plate. - HERE

Taitei de casa

Priveste cerul...

O noua postare pe blog: review luciuri de buze Tanya Burr - AICI

I will miss this

#flowers #spring #countryside

Blank canvas for the next manicure. Definitely involving stamping - HERE

See U Soon!