luni, 25 mai 2015

LWP (87)

Hello,hello!
It's been two weeks since my last post, I am sorry for that but life sometimes needs to disconnect from the virtual world, beside I had a busy schedule and I needed to adapt.

This being said let me show you my instagram pictures form the last two weeks.

Enjoy!

A new blog post : a NOTD involving @barrymcosmetics @flormarturkiye and @bornprettystorenailart stamping plates - HERE


Nail mail 😆💅 Thanks @andraserban for saying goodbye to these beauties and giving me the chance to have them in my collection.Thanks also for the gift 

Little chicken

We are going to have fun! 

🍔🍔#lunch #hungry #burgervan #burgervanbucuresti

Pretty flower 

New babies to my nail polish collection 

More pretty flowers! 

Ok, let's do this!🏃

Lotiunile micelare @garnier sunt la promotie in Auchan: 16 lei cea Pur Active si 14 lei cea simpla 


Today's essentials 🏃

I'm proud of my 10km time. My first ever 10.5 km 🏃🏆

Reward 🍦

Heavy rain 









A video posted by Aby (@abyukina) on

Beautiful spring

 Peony mood 

This time of the week 

Dragi sărbătoriți si sărbătorite de astăzi, va doresc o zi frumoasă, plină de bucurii si reușite! Să realizați tot ce vă propuneți! La mulți ani! 🎂🎉 

Nu e asa ca e dragut ??!

Am folosit codul obtinut la abonarea la newsletter-ul @benefitcosmeticsromania si am primit esantionul The Pore fesessional. Am gasit si varianta mini a eyelinerului They're real unde am beneficiat de promotia @sephoraromania de 20% reducere, iar ca posesoare a cardului am avut parte de 2 mostre gratuite la simpla vizita. O zi incununata de succes! 

Green:color of the nature #canionul7scari 

Beautiful Romania 🗻 #iloveRomania 

It's time for a walk 👣

Have a nice week!

See U Soon!