marți, 11 iunie 2013

Last Week Photos (47)

Hello, hello!
Va prezinta inca de la primele ore ale diminetii (asta pentru ca nu am facut acest lucru ieri) saptamana ce a trecut in imagini via instagram @abyukina:
 Raining that bad :( summer where are u?
 
 Shh don't tell anyone I'm havin #milka #noisette
 
  My day started with joy and happines. @tanyaburr liked my tweet :) Make-up Selena Gomez followings Tanya'a tutorial :) (AICI mai multe poze) 
 
Short LOTD on blog today =]. Have a nice day!
 
 Have a lovely Friday. The weekend is close :)
 
 I'm having Coca-Cola with my #parents
 
  Inspired by artwork. Postarea AICI
 
  It's wrong to eat breakfast at 2pm?
 
Ice Cream time
 
  Cookies and Tea, the perfect afternoon!
 
  "Cuándo la noche sé ve más obscura es porqué ya va salir el sol " - Dulce Maria
 
Aceasta a fost saptamana mea :).
Va doresc ca aceasta saptamana sa va aduca numai lucruri si intamplari frumoase!
 
See U Soon!