marți, 4 februarie 2014

NOTD: Cinna-Man of My Dreams

Hello,hello!
A trecut multa vreme de cand v-am aratat o manichiura asa ca mi s-a parut potrivit sa scriu o astfel de postare.
Long time since I've shown you a manicure so I thought it was proper to have this type of post.

Astazi va arat o oja Nicole by OPI,uan de tip gumdrops numita Cinna-Man of My Dreams.
As the title says, today I'm showing you a Nicole by OPI nail polish, a gumdrops one, called Cinna-Man of My Dreams.

Oja are o culoare cupru,cu glitter foarte fin argintiu,rosu si auriu.
The nail polish is a coppery color, with fine silver,red and gold glitter.
Aplicarea este usoara,fiind nevoie de doua straturi pentru o buna acoperire si pentru a se crea efectul de tip nisip.
The application is easy, but it takes two coats to have a good coverage and to create the gumdrop effect (or sand style effect).
Lumina natural / Natural light:




Iubesc aceasta nuanta, este superba si ma bucur ca face parte din colectia mea. ☺
I love this shade, I think it's gorgeous and I'm glad is part of my collection :-)

See U Soon!